当前位置:首页 > 漫画 > 正文

花木兰动画片英文版,花木兰动画片英文版免费观看

花木兰动画片英文版,花木兰动画片英文版免费观看

大家好,今天小编关注到一个比较有意思的话题,就是关于花木兰动画片英文版的问题,于是小编就整理了3个相关介绍花木兰动画片英文版的解答,让我们一起看看吧。花木兰故事概括英文...

大家好,今天小编关注到一个比较有意思的话题,就是关于花木兰动画片英文版的问题,于是小编就整理了3个相关介绍花木兰动画片英文版的解答,让我们一起看看吧。

花木兰故事概括英文版?

Mulan was a folk woman in ancient times. She practiced riding since childhood, and became more proficient in riding when she grew up.

木兰是古时候的一名民间女子,她从小练习骑马,年龄长大后就更加精通于骑术了。

When Khan enlisted, Mulans fathers name was also on the list, and many young people from the same village were on the expedition.

正逢可汗征兵,木兰的父亲的名字也在名册上,和同村的许多年轻人都在此次出征中。

Because her father was too old and ill to March, Mulan put on mens clothes, bought a horse and saddle, and went out for her father.

因为她的父亲年老多病、不能行军,木兰便换上男装,买了骏马和马鞍,替父亲出征。

Mulan went up against the Yellow River, crossed the black mountain, and fought for 12 years on horseback. She made many contributions.

木兰逆黄河而上,翻越黑山,骑马转战十二年,多次建立功勋。

Men can do things women may not be able to do, Mulan joined the army after the things people believe in this truth.

男子可以做的事情女子未必不可以做,木兰从军的事情后人们就更加相信这个道理了。

花木兰英文影评?

Hua Mulan is an old movie, which came out in1998. This simple cartoon had quickly been famous all around the world. Itsinteresting story and beautiful animation were great points to catch our eyes.

花木兰英文经典台词?

Fa Mulan.

花木兰

Present.

Speaking without permission.

不要随便开口说话

Oops.

Who spit in her bean curd?

哼!火气这么大干嘛呀?

Huh. Hmm.

Mmm. Too skinny.

太瘦了.

Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.

不容易生出儿子

Recite the final admonition.

妇有四德的内容是些什么?

Mm-hmm.

嗯..

Well?

开始吧!

Fulfill your duties calmly and... respectfully.

妇有四德,就是妇德是谦虚

Um, reflect before you snack...

妇容是和悦,还有妇力…

Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.

妇功!意思是服从

Hmm. This way.

这边.

Now, pour the tea.

倒茶.

To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.

要取悦你未来的公婆, 你一定要表现出谨慎、庄严、优雅, 不但要心存恭敬

You must also be poised.

还要注意礼仪和姿势

Um, pardon me.

对不起

And silent!

还要安静

Could I just take that back?

能不能先还我一下?

For a moment.

给我一下下就好了

Why, you clumsy...

你这笨手笨脚的...

Whoo! Whoo!

哇...

I think it's going well, don't you?

应该进行得很顺利,对吧?

Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!

快给我水,浇水,浇水!

You are a disgrace!

你实在太不像话了

You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!

你也许看起来像个新娘, 可是你永远也不会为你们家的人争光

到此,以上就是小编对于花木兰动画片英文版的问题就介绍到这了,希望介绍关于花木兰动画片英文版的3点解答对大家有用。

最新文章